The purpose of the Animal Ministry is to meet the spiritual and emotional needs of animal lovers in our church setting and to provide service to God’s gift to humans.
While there will be times when participants may choose to partake of classes to the Animal Ministry such as training, healing, etc., the initial focus is to support animals through prayer, community and service projects.
We have a monthly service called Praying Paws on the first Sunday of the quarter at 4:00 pm for animals and the humans that love them.
Other intentions are:
- to assist shelters or others in need of pet food, etc.
- to reestablish the ‘ambassadog’ position
- to support owners as their beloved pets transition
- to provide effective, loving, and joyous support for all services to animals and their people companions
- to enjoy our time together by having fun, fun, fun . . .just like the animals teach us to do so well.
If you are interested in joining us, please contact us.
“The loving, innocent world of animals serves as a good example for me. The more you stop to observe animals and learn from them, the healthier and more peaceful your life will be.” — Dr. Wayne Dyer