Never miss our livestream again with livestream notifications.
1) Navigate to UNA’s YouTube channel.
2) If you’re not subscribed, click Subscribe. When you subscribe to a channel, you’ll automatically get personalized notifications.
3) Click the Notification bell to switch between getting “All notifications” and “Personalized notifications.”
“All notifications” – You’ll get notifications for all uploads and livestreams. “Personalized notifications” – You’ll get notifications for some uploads and live streams. The definition of “personalized” differs by user. YouTube uses various signals to decide when to send you notifications. This info includes your watch history, how often you watch certain channels, how popular some videos are, and how often you open notifications.
If you unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to a channel, your notification settings will be reset to the personalized state. If you’d like to receive a notification for every upload, make sure to turn on all notifications.
1) Navigate to UNA’s Facebook page.
2) Hover over or click on the Following button.
3) Under Notifications click the edit button.
4) Under Live Videos, select All Live Posts for when to get notified of live videos.