Wednesday Meditation In-person
April 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
We are excited to begin to meet again as a community, albeit in a very modified form in this phase of reopening. We will be holding Services in the Sanctuary on Wednesday nights at 7 pm and on Sunday mornings at 11:15 am beginning April 11. Since seating will be limited, registration for the services will be required. The link for registration is below.
Unity North is dedicated to providing a safe environment for all who visit our campus. We believe this can only occur when we work collaboratively with participants of our Services and Events. As we begin to have Services again, each participant must understand the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and that Unity North cannot guarantee protection from this or any other communicable disease.
We continue to evaluate the situation and update guidelines based on information provided by the Georgia Department of Public Health and our insurance company (Church Mutual). The following are our guidelines for the initial phase of reopening. For those uncomfortable with these guidelines, we hope you will continue to join us online.
Unity North will:
– Ask that if you are showing any signs of, or have recently been exposed to coronavirus, that you do not attend services or events on campus
– Limit the services to Wednesday night and one Sunday service
– Require reservations as seating will be limited
– Restrict participants to those 18 and over
– Require a social distance of at least 6 feet between those not in the same household.
– Require face masks/coverings inside the building (masks will be provided if needed, when available)
– Provide hand sanitizer stations
– Eliminate greetings with handshakes, hugs or general physical contact with those not in the same household
– Prop open exterior and interior doors to the Sanctuary until service begins, weather permitting (entrances and exits will be clearly marked)
– Restrict access to the lower level of the building and provide signage and volunteers to direct people to the Sanctuary doors under the portico
– Provide additional Handicap parking spaces as needed
– Restrict access to the balconies and interior access to the lower level of the building
– Require that posted instructions and instruction from Staff and Volunteers be heeded
– Suspend children’s classes, coffee service and hospitality
– Provide Bulletin and Newcomer information on our website
– Provide access to online giving and a place for in-house donations
– If you have tested positive for COVID-19 after attending an in-person service, please notify the staff by phone at 678-819-9100 or by email.
If the spaces are all filled, please check the website for spaces that may open up if people are unable to attend and unregister. Those who show up at the door without registering will be given seats right before the service begins, if they are available.