Insights Into Spirituality
September 21 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely
Every Monday night, we will be taking a look at the greatest thinkers of all times such as Joseph Campbell, the Buddha, and the messages they were trying to convey. We will also share and explore our own mystical experiences that bring us to awakening. Every class will close with a meditation.
I will be facilitating, so I look forward to seeing you there! In service with love, Al
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
– We meet every Monday during September from 7:00 – 8:30PM
– We will meet in the grassy courtyard behind the church outside Holy Grounds Cafe’.
– Bring your own chairs, water, and snacks. If it rains, we will meet under the Portico in front of the church.
– Your temperature will be taken.
– You will be provided a UNA Covid-19 Release form to sign.
– Wearing masks while outside is up to you.
– Social distancing will be enforced.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
– RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED so please make your reservations now!
– To make reservations: Please email a request to Al at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please include your name and phone number.