Insights Into Spirituality Friday Group
November 27 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 2:00 pm on Friday, repeating indefinitely
Every Monday night and Friday afternoon, we will be taking a look at the greatest thinkers of all times such as Joseph Campbell, the Buddha, and the messages they were trying to convey. We will also share and explore our own mystical experiences that bring us to awakening. Every class will close with a meditation.
I will be facilitating, so I look forward to seeing you there! In service with love, Al
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
We meet every Monday in the Sanctuary from 6:45 – 8:30 PM
We meet every Friday in the Sanctuary from 2:00 – 4:oo PM
– Your temperature will be taken.
– You will be provided a UNA Covid-19 Release form to sign.
– Wearing masks while outside is up to you, but wearing masks inside is required
– Social distancing will be enforced.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
– RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED so please make your reservations now!
– To make reservations: Please email a request to Al at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Please include your name and phone number.