Eckhart Tolle Viewing and Discussion
August 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating until August 31, 2020
One of my favorite teachers, Eckhart Tolle, wrote 2 bestsellers, The Power of Now and The New Earth. Let’s get together to enjoy a series of enlightened messages and to discuss his ideas and practices. This thought-provoking information will give you a greater perspective on what we are going through now, and how to handle it in a better, more productive way. The first in the series is entitled What is Meditation. At the end of every class, we will close with a meditation. Come join me! In-service with love, Al
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Every Monday during the month of August, from 7:00-8:30pm
We will meet behind the Admin Building, outside the cottage.
Please park in front of the admin building.
- Your temperature will be taken.
- You will be provided a UNA Covid-19 Release form to sign.
- Wearing masks while outside is up to you.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Participation is limited to 10 people.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED so please make your reservations now!
- Per the guidelines, just showing up, or just walking in, will not be permitted.
- To make reservations: Please email your request to Al at AMango@unitynorth.org
- Please include your name and your phone number so he can reach you if necessary.
Here’s a little more about: What is Meditation?
Eckert says, “The essence of meditation is not something we do; rather, it is simply to be, fully present and aligned with life in the moment.” This is the central teaching of Eckhart Tolle’s What is Meditation?