- This event has passed.
April 3 @ 11:15 am - 12:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 11:15 am on Sunday, repeating indefinitely
We will be holding Services in the Sanctuary. Seating will be limited, masks and social distancing required.
Unity North is dedicated to providing a safe environment for all who visit our campus. We believe this can only occur when we work collaboratively with participants of our Services and Events. As we begin to have Services again, each participant must understand the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and that Unity North cannot guarantee protection from this or any other communicable disease.
We continue to evaluate the situation and update guidelines based on information provided by the Georgia Department of Public Health and our insurance company (Church Mutual). The following are our guidelines for the initial phase of reopening. For those uncomfortable with these guidelines, we hope you will continue to join us online.
By attending a service, I understand the risk of exposure to COVID-19 and that Unity North cannot guarantee protection from this or any other communicable disease. I also agree to the following:
- – I will not attend if I am showing any signs of or have knowingly been recently exposed to coronavirus
- – I will maintain a social distance of at least 6 feet from anyone not in my immediate household
- – I will wear a face mask/covering while inside the building
- – I will refrain from handshakes, hugs, and other general physical contact with anyone not in my immediate household
- – I will follow the instructions posted and the instructions from the Staff and Volunteers
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 after attending an in-person service, please notify the staff by phone at 678-819-9100 or by email.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to meet the needs of our Unity North family.
Our second service, the Celebration Service, is a lively service with the entire Unity North band. Programs for children and youth occur simultaneously downstairs in the main building. <Currently, the youth are meeting online only.>