- This event has passed.
Beyond Fight or Flight Zoom Class
May 9 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 7:00 pm on Monday, repeating until May 30, 2022
Beyond Fight or Flight: Managing difficult conversations with grace
Zoom Class with Rev. Richard Burdick
Ever have a moment of realization that the healing and peace you seek is just on the other side of a difficult conversation? Ever come to the awareness that the next version of yourself you’ve been seeking will require sitting down and hashing out things that might be uncomfortable? It’s all part of our spiritual growth and the curriculum of sharing this earth school!
Join Rev. Richard for four weeks of exploration on dealing with and handling the most difficult moments in life. Topics will include:
– Navigating the crossroads of conflict and compassion
– How to have challenging conversations without losing spiritual focus
– Confronting our fears of inadequacy and rejection
– Facing our fears of the future with grace and faith
– Freedom from the opinions of others
This class will be held virtually on zoom and provide many opportunities to work through the blocks that have kept you from finally having that talk, asking that question, or approaching that subject with that person.