I AM QUEEN!
IGNITE THE MAGIC AND MAJESTY WITHIN
Here ye! Here ye!
Calling all Queens from Kingdoms near and far!
Join us for a magical adventure of release and renewal as you birth your inner Queen at the Unity North Atlanta Women’s Retreat.
Join us as we journey to our Coronation with experiential processes that bring up within us what we want to bring into the world. You will meet incredible like-minded women from across Georgia and the South East who can be your new support community. We have attracted Exhibitors that want to share their gifts with you to support your journey to Coronation.
Together we will create a queendom of divine feminine energy:
- Amy Steinberg, musical director, will musically lead the charge, preparing Queens to receive the healing energy brought forth through music
- Lorelei Robbins, spiritual astrologer extraordinaire, will facilitate a PlayGround for the Soul Circle to prepare you to receive the gifts of the upcoming courageous, fiery Aries New Moon
- Ananda Healing is holding sacred space for the Queens to deeply embody their true essence of the Divine feminine within. We will go on a journey using Breathwork, sound healing, intuitively guided energy work, dance, and the love of our sisterhood to rise up into our inner essence as Queens. An inner unfolding of your radiance as embodiments of majestic women will be experienced. Feeling a deeper connection to your heart and womb space are the gifts of this sacred session we will share together.
- Bonnie Salamon is an Alchemical Magdalene High Priestess, and facilitator of women’s spiritual processes. She is also a Certified Life Cycle Celebrant, creating ceremonies that celebrate ALL life milestones, large and small. Bonnie is an author, a speaker, and creator of the Wisdom of Aging Card Deck. Bonnie believes that women, in particular, often minimize their victories, honor their losses, or recognize their many accomplishments by feeling and expressing them through ceremony. It is a major part of her mission to support life passages.
- And more to come…
Expect fun, adventure, exploration, joy and happiness and the further unfoldment of your Queen. She’s knocking. Will you answer the call?
Tickets are $125 ($150 at the door). Your ticket includes hors d’oeuvres Friday evening and Breakfast, Lunch, and Snacks on Saturday.
*Exhibitors of various kinds will be at UNA to support you but additional fees may apply.
Dates and Times
- Friday, April 13 from 6:00 pm to 9:30 pm
- Saturday, April 14 from 8:00 am – 6:00 pm (event starts at 9:00 am)
- $125 before the event
- $150 at the door
Need childcare for your little prince or princess? We have a special kingdom prepared just for them. Lunch and snacks are included.
- $10 for Friday evening
- $25 for all day Saturday