7:00 pm — 8:30 pm
Loading Events
  • This event has passed.

The Possibilities of You!

… A little something of what we don’t know about DNA and how we can use it in our daily lives to grow and heal.

Speaker: Dr. Wendy Jones, Empath and Energetic Healer

Our current science and medical communities have focused on 4% of our DNA and believing that it is made up of 2 strands. What about the other 96% and the other 10 strands of our DNA? New breakthroughs are occurring as we discover the possibilities of who we really are and the healing power that lives within each of us. Wendy will explore:

  • What accounts for the other 96% of DNA
  • How we can activate our DNA
  • How to unlock the codes that are beneficial for our health and well-being and end the ones that are not
  • Explore our beliefs about healing and what is possible

Wendy will guide us through a meditation that encourages healing in body, mind and spirit and talk about amazing true healing experiences.

Join us for this wonderful exploration of who you really are. Invite your friends. All are welcome to attend!


January 25
7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Event Categories:
Julie Steele